Promotion of Childs Education
Promotion of Childs Education, promoting of E-learning technology and vocational education and training
In addition, IYPis committed to the domestication of key focus areas of the plan of action for the decade of education For Africa (Gender and Culture; Education management information system, Teacher development; Tertiary Education and training,
Including education in difficult situations; Curriculum and modern teaching and learning materials Quality management.
- To produce enthusiasm and thriving African youths for the development of our countries.
- Equality and inter-dependence of young leadership
- Inter youths co-operation
- Harmonization of election policies and programs
- Maintenance of peace, stability and settlement of disputes
- Respect, promotion and protection of youth right and supporting our
- Promotion and consolidation of parliamentarian political party all over African
- Accountability, economic and social
- Create parliamentarian passport for free movement to all the African countries and
Promotion of E-learning
Technology technical and vocational Education and Training In addition IYP is committed to the domestication of key focus Areas of the plan of Action for the Decade of Education for Africa ( Gender and Culture; Education management information system, Teacher Development; Tertiary Education and training, including education in diﬀicult situations; curriculum, and modern teaching and learning materials Quality management